Friday, January 11, 2013

Value Essay Rough Draft

QUINTON DODGE
JANUARY 9,2013
BLOCK
 
  VALUE ESSAY ROUGH DRAFT

What do you think is valuable? Do you go by how much you use an item or how much a certain item costs? Well i go by both in different aspects. I value both priced and priceless items. I value my iPod touch 5th generation and my family. I value my iPod 5th generation because it was very expensive. I value my family because they are the best.

My ipod touch 5th generation is very valuable to me because of various reasons. One reason is that it was very expensive. I got it for my 15th birthday. This is without a doubt the best gift i have gotten yet. It gives me resources and access to the internet. I can also play games and listen to music.

My family is very valuable and priceless to me. This is because they are always there for me and will do anything for me and visa versa. My family is goofy and very laid back. My family contains my dad, my mom, my brother, and my two dogs. My dogs are very hyper and caring. They are very protective of my family. Those are the main reasons for why I find each item valuable in its/their own ways. I wouldn't trade them for anything else

1 comment:

  1. This seemed a bit shallow and unhearted no real solid genre try again with more heart and focus

    ReplyDelete